Network Isolator MED MI 1005
- Easy to handle, no installation required
- Compact, sleek and universal range of applications
- In less than 5 seconds, patients, users and equipment are protected from dangerous leakage currents
- No fixed cables. No need to replace the entire isolator in the event of a faulty network cable
- Lightweight, durable housing. Can be connected to any system with a network connection
- Inexpensive and efficient operation. No dedicated power supply required
The MED MI 1005 network isolator offers a flexible, easy option for immediately isolating medical equipment. In less than 5 seconds, patients, users and equipment are protected from dangerous leakage currents flowing via the data network.
The passive electronic components do not require a separate power supply and behave completely transparently on the data network. Therefore, no installation of drivers or additional software is required.
|Isolation Voltage:||5.000 V|
|Data Speed:||10/100/1000 MBit/s|
|Conformity Ethernet:||IEEE 802.3|
|Standards approved by:||IEC 60601-1 (3rd Edition); IEC 60601-1-2 UL 60601 (UL Listed E342310)|
|Connections::||2 x RJ45 input / output|
|Material:||UL94V-0 / RoHS-compliant|
|Time between failures:||0.21 x 10 ^ 8 (1 error in 21 million hours)|
For more information, please refer to our product information.
Datasheet Network Isolator MI1005 MI1005E (Rev.6)
Brochure Network Isolators
Manual Network Isolator MED MI 1005